Information for the viewers
1. Reduced tickets are available for retired persons, pensioners, school and university students. The ID card confirming your right to the discount must be presented while purchasing the tickets. In case of purchasing tickets via the Internet, the document must be presented at the entrance to the Theatre.
2. Please make well-weighed purchases as we do not accept any returns.
3. You are requested to arrive at the Theatre on time. Latecomers will not be allowed to enter the auditorium.
4. You are requested to turn off your mobile phones for the duration of the performance.
5. Recording, taking photographs and filming are prohibited during performances.
6. The Theatre building is air-conditioned.
The theatre is adapted to accommodate people with disabilities.
7. Car parks are located near the Theatre.
8. TEATRALNA café operates in the theatre building
(open daily from 12.00 to 01.00)
9. In case of cancellation of a performance, the refund for the purchased ticket is based on the receipt from the cash register attached to the ticket. The ticket office will reimburse the money within the time limit set by the Theatre.
10. The theatre does not reimburse transportation costs incurred by groups in the event of cancellation of a performance due to reasons beyond Theatre's control (e.g. national mourning, actor's illness or accident, adverse weather conditions, etc.).