- Author: Piotr Rowicki
- Direction: Piotr Ratajczak
- Scenic movement: Arkadiusz Buszko
- Set design and costumes: Matylda Kotlińska
- Assistant: Maria Marcinkiewicz-Górny
- DJ: Grzegorz Treska
- Theater producer: Agata Schweiger
- the Vistula river on board the ‘Nimfa’ boat
- Premiere: 24.03.2018
- Meeting place: Wawel Boat Stop of Krakowska Żegluga Pasażerska, Czerwieński Boulevard
You are invited to a unique cruise down the Vistula river on board the ‘Nimfa’ boat! There will be numerous attractions awaiting you! A unique atmosphere, music, alcohol... and a group of friends from the Liverpool area who want to celebrate their friend Terry's stag party in this unique way. Let's take this trip together!
Let's drink vodka with the future groom, let's sing the English anthem, let's dance, let's sing... Let's do what we want. Let's set off together on a journey which will make us look at Krakow, at Poland, at ourselves from a slightly different, more 'rolling' perspective.
Invasion is a performance that only partially deals with the English tourists. They become a pretext, a mirror reflecting ourselves. The authors combine theatre with reality in this light, though original way. The plot is really set on a boat, which really moves along the Vistula, but on the riverbank... all kinds of strange and inexplicable things are beginning to happen on the riverbank...
Photo story from the Invasion showfot. Studio Filmlove
Genius Loci festival