- Direction: Jakub Krofta
- Set design and costumes: Matylda Kotlińska
- Music: Paweł Szamburski, Patryk Zakrocki
- Multimedia: Jakub Lech
- Lighting design: Damian Pawella
- : Jakub Hader
- Production: Bartosz Jelonek
- : Iwona Cieślik
- : Jiří Bareš
See them all
- The Juliusz Słowacki Theatre in Krakow - The Grand Stage
- Premiere: 06.12.2018
< 15 EN
Fern Flower is a family play inspired by the work of Stanisław Wyspiański and a classic fairy tale about the search for the unattainable. How to achieve immortality? Is it at all possible? And at what cost?
Maria Wojtyszko and Jakub Krofta, specialists in modern theatre stories, tell the tale of a man who seeks immortality in art, painting, and theatre – specifically at the J. Słowacki Theatre in Kraków. This beautiful play, full of absurd humour, will use traditional puppet techniques, original projections and the Siemiradzki curtain.